If the client is interested in a possibility to set up an account for his trade (own enterprise), company
or other type of business subject, he needs to prove or submit documents, demonstrating the
following facts (One document may demonstrate more facts simultaneously):
- Registration number of the company;
- Registered company name and business name (if it´s different from the registered name);
- Company Head Office and place of business, if it´s different from the registered office;
- Directors, managers or other individuals who are authorized to act on behalf of the company;
- Company decision about designation of a representative who is authorized to gain access to account;
- The company’s decision to open an account;
- List of beneficial owners of the company, with the exception of publicly traded companies that are located in the European regulated market or a third market with equivalent requirements on disclosure and transparency;
- List of registered owners, who act as representatives of the owners (nominee) companies.
It is necessary to deliver the originals or certified copies of all documents that demonstrate the
DOCUMENTATION TO DEMONSTRATE:
- An extract from the Commercial Register;
- Memorandum of Association;
- Social contract;
- The form of the decision on the designation of a representative who is authorized to access account (Annex 1);
- The form of the decision to open an account (Annex no. 2).
If the registered owner is acting as representative (nominee) of beneficial owners, these documents
- Copy of the representation agreement (trust agreement)
- POI and POR the following persons:
– Representative who is authorized to access account;
– Beneficial owner;
– Owners’ representative (nominee).